Saturday, December 3, 2011

No News Is Good News

So things are basically the same.  We did get an ultrasound at the doctors office and there was no blood clot so far! I don't want to get too excited but hopefully the Lovenox is doing its job!!!  The shots are super painful and leave huge bruises but I am glad they are working so far!

My next goal is to make it to the second trimester and get my cerclage placed.  We go to the high risk doctor on December 13th.  I will be happy to see the pumpkin then.  We saw the pumpkin today and he/she has a heart beat of 167!

I am still super tired all the time. I was going to try to do the weekly update but right now I don't know if that will happen yet, mostly because things are basically the same.

I am pretty happy that I only need to get Mr. H. Christmas gifts and I am done shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment