Sunday, November 27, 2011

Traveling

I do not recommend traveling while pregnant.  The plane ride to my parents and the drive to the airport and the return flight were torture! I was so sick! I did have a nice time seeing my mom, sisters and nephews, but traveling was rough (and I came back with a sore throat).

I am looking forward to being on house arrest bed rest for awhile.  Mr. H. was nice enough to go get me a Nintendo Wii to play during my confinement this time. I think I may be a video game champion by the time this baby arrives!

The bad news is that after being off for four days, I have to work all week next week. :(  I also need to start getting back to eating "better". Judging by the groceries Mr. H. bought this week, that may be a little hard. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment