Thursday, November 17, 2011

5 weeks ...

I saw this on another blogs and decided to use it.

How Far Along: I am 5 weeks!  242 days to go.

Size of baby: The baby is the size of an apple seed or .13 inches long. All major organs are starting to form!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: even so far.

Maternity Clothes: I am taking Lovenox shots in my abdomen every day and have a lot of bruising so I have started wearing maternity clothes so that the bruises don't get squeezed all day!

Gender: 10 or 11 more weeks until we will find out.

Movement:  It is too early to feel the baby.  I was 13 or 14 weeks along before I felt Charlie.

Sleep: I sleep all time.  I am lucky to stay awake until 8 or 9. 

What I miss: Eating raw eggs. I made brownies on Saturday and almost ate some of the raw dough until I realized there were raw eggs in it.  I also miss being able to bend over and not have my stomach hurt from all the bruising the Lovenox shots have caused.

Cravings: I am so hungry for Caesar Salad this week but I can't figure out if raw eggs are in the dressing you buy at the store, so I haven't been eating it.  Otherwise, I have been eating sandwiches after heating up the deli meat to kill the bacteria.

Symptoms: Nausea, tired, sore breasts, frequent urination. 

Best Moment this week: Seeing the baby!

Worst Moment this week: Crying because we didn't have bread for French Toast, like actual tears.

Other news: Work has been so busy and we are getting ready to travel for Thanksgiving. it is going to be an interesting trip with all the needles I need for my medications.  It is also the first time we will be traveling with Charlie's ashes.  I feel terrible leaving him home though.

No comments:

Post a Comment