Saturday, December 17, 2011

10 weeks 2 days

I should really be updating this blog more often.  It is just that being is the most tired part of my pregnancy during the holidays has left me with no time to do much of anything besides sleep, eat and work.  Fitting in things like buying presents online and wrapping them (this hasn't happened yet) is so hard and is taking up all of my extra non sleeping time. 

So a quick update, baby is good so far.  We are 10 weeks and 2 days today! I am still nervous about having bleeding episodes but I am also getting a little excited too! At this time next month we will know the gender of the baby!!  We are still trying to think of names though.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear what the gender is. I can't believe how far along you are.

    ReplyDelete