Friday, December 9, 2011

The Chocolate Factory

Today Mr. H. took vacation time and spent the day goofing off and baking Christmas candy that I want to send to my family.  I was originally going to make it myself but being 9 weeks pregnant is starting to take its toll and I get tired so quickly.  Mr. H. helped with cleaning the dishes in between making batches of Peanut Brittle and Peppermint Bark.  He is a spoon licker so there was a lot of washing. 

I am actually taking a break while one of the batches of Peppermint Bark sets, we still have Monster Cookies to make and maybe Rice Krispy Treats but they may wait until tomorrow although I need to mail the package tomorrow so I am not sure when everything will get done. We are starting to feel like we live in a chocolate factory, I am Willy Wonka of course, according to Mr. H that makes him the largest umpa lumpa in captivity.  I really like when spend time doing something together, it really makes me remember why I married him.

No comments:

Post a Comment