Sunday, April 1, 2012

Still Pregnant @ 25 +2

Viability!! I am still very much pregnant! I am very excited that I am well on my way to 26 weeks, my next goal is 28 weeks and then 34 weeks. 

Mr. H and I are officially getting ready to bring this baby home.  The nursery is being cleaned out, house projects are being finished it is pretty exciting! A baby shower has been planned, we are registered and small baby items have been bought here and there!



We found these at Babies R Us and couldn't resist buying them.


My belly is getting SUPER huge.  This is 23 weeks and 6 days!


 24 WEEKS!!
 (24+6)

The baby is measuring ahead of schedule each time we have an ultrasound so we are kind of planning on the fact that he will arrive early, we are hoping to make it to Memorial Day, when I will be 34 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment