Thursday, April 19, 2012

28 Weeks and Putting Stuff Together

Since my last post work has been super busy.  I am trying to get everything in order before my maternity leave starts.

Mr. H. and I (well I have been supervising) have been cleaning out the room that will be the nursery.   We also put together the play yard.  We will use the bassinet part in our room until the baby is ready to move into the nursery.

The cat wanted to help.




So far so good.


Getting a little confusing ...
Got it now!

IT DOESN'T FIT .. until you collapse it.


I told Mr. H. that he will now be putting together stuff for Baby H. forever now. He seems to be okay with that.

We are very excited that we have reached 28 weeks, that means Baby H. has a 90% chance of survival if he were to be born.   My hands and feet are starting to swell now though so I am trying to eat less salt and put them up at night after work.

My baby shower is next weekend and I will be happy to finish getting everything together!  We also have the first of our baby classes next week, which is super exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment