Sunday, January 15, 2012

We are having ...

We went for an elective ultrasound on January 13th and even though we had a snowstorm the day before we decided that it was still a good idea to keep our appointment. (I actually moved the appt from Saturday morning to Friday evening because I was afraid that it would snow again and we wouldn't be able to go.)  

We decided to get a 3D ultrasound and we were able to see the baby's face.  I can't wait to go back once the baby gets more fat under his skin! The baby was pretty uncooperative and the technician had to give me a piece of chocolate to eat and I had to roll to my left side, which didn't work.  I suggested rolling to my right side since the baby prefers my left side.  We were finally able to get the baby moving.  And we quicklyPublish Post saw that our baby is a BOY!

Another baby boy.  Mr. H is super excited since this will likely be our last baby.  I was a little disappointed but am starting to be excited about having another son! I pray for a quiet six months until this little guy arrives!

(photo of Baby Boy H #2 is coming soon)

1 comment: