Friday, January 27, 2012

16 Weeks

I guess it is time for an update.  Everything is okay.  I keep standing up too quickly and have round ligament pain. Work has been super busy.  I am trying really hard to keep my weight under control and so far it has been okay although I struggle every day to not go crazy by over eating.  I started my weekly 17P shots they last from week 16-34 or 36.  That means a maximum of 19 more shots before we are holding our little man and Chrarlie's little brother! (Labor tends to start quickly after the shots end.)

Mr. H and I are thinking of baby names.  It is really hard to pick out names for little boys. I guess not much is going on but I will gladly take that over my last pregnancy.  I am kind of bored being at home all the time.  I hope Mr. H. takes me to a movie or for dinner this weekend. I really cannot complain though.

No comments:

Post a Comment